Christopher has 10 years of experience advising clients on a range of banking, finance, property and general commercial transactions.
Christopher's clients benefit from his broad experience in dealing with a wide variety of transactions. He is a trusted adviser who brings strong problem-solving skills and a commercial and pragmatic approach to intricate legal issues.
Over the course of his career he has acted for a variety of clients including banks, finance companies, insurers, property investors and developers, SMEs, institutional investors, and superannuation and development funds.
- Acting for major and private financiers on all forms of finance transactions including drafting loan and security documentation for lenders.
- Advising on rights of enforcement under loan and security documentation and assisting with enforcement.
- SMSF lending
- Due diligence for residential, retail, commercial and industrial property.
- Advising and acting on all aspects of property development.
- Acquisitions and disposals of property (both residential and commercial) in New South Wales including Torrens, Strata, Company and Leasehold Title.
- Acquisitions and disposal of businesses.
- Drafting share sale and purchase agreements.
- Drafting commercial agreements.
- Reviewing and advising on New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, South Australia and Queensland leases.