Indran has extensive experience in defendant litigation, both at trial and appellate level. His practice focuses on litigious aspects of estate, probate and succession law, as well as employment law and insurance, with a particular emphasis on liability claims.
He has acted for a publicly listed Australian company for over
15 years, defending asbestos-related claims against it.
Indran also advises churches in relation to professional standards and child protection. He has acted in landmark litigation which upheld the validity of the child protection system established by the Anglican Church.
Understanding both parties’ needs is the key to resolving most disputes
- bringing and defending complex family provision claims, in particular, on behalf of claimants who lack capacity
- administration proceedings, in particular, legal suits to compel executors to administer estates according to law, and for the removal of executors
- acting in and defending proceedings for statutory wills
- acting for parties against whom allegations are made in investigative bodies such as ICAC and Royal Commissions
- defendant asbestos litigation
- employment law