Tracy is an experienced practitioner specialising in insurance and commercial litigation. She is also skilled in resolving matters through the use of alternative dispute resolution and advises on negotiation and settlement strategies.
Tracy has an excellent record of prosecuting, defending and resolving claims in a manner that provides sound commercial results for clients. In part this is assisted by her commercial insight gained from working in both private practice and in-house positions.
Tracy provides strategic advice and assistance to NSW Government departments and agencies, Australian and international insurers and re-insurers, Australian corporations, religious organisations, underwriting agencies and individuals.
- professional negligence, involving lawyers, engineers, architects, stock brokers, financial advisors, and managing agents
- large subrogated property damage claims
- health law including medical negligence, coronial inquests, disciplinary proceedings and advisory work
- general insurance and policy indemnity advice work
- public and product liability