Christopher has 10 years of experience advising clients on a range of banking, finance, property and general commercial transactions.
Christopher's clients benefit from his broad experience in dealing with a wide variety of transactions. He is a trusted adviser who brings strong problem-solving skills and a commercial and pragmatic approach to intricate legal issues.
Over the course of his career he has acted for a variety of clients including banks, finance companies, insurers, property investors and developers, SMEs, institutional investors, and superannuation and development funds.
- acting for major and private financiers on all forms of finance transactions including drafting loan and security documentation for lenders
- advising on rights of enforcement under loan and security documentation and assisting with enforcement
- SMSF lending
- due diligence for residential, retail, commercial and industrial property
- advising and acting on all aspects of property development
- acquisitions and disposals of property (both residential and commercial) in New South Wales including Torrens, Strata, Company and Leasehold Title.
- acquisitions and disposal of businesses
- drafting share sale and purchase agreements
- drafting commercial agreements
- reviewing and advising on New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, South Australia and Queensland leases