2-4 Year Lawyer - Litigation
- Professional and friendly mid-size firm
- Work with industry leading Partners in a friendly team
- Work on a variety of litigation matters
Makinson d'Apice is a progressive law firm built on its history of excellence. We work across all commercial and private client sectors and provide industry specific, informed advice.
As part of a mid-sized firm with a boutique feel, the firm is large enough to provide a diversity of clients and challenging work, yet small enough to help grow your individual career, talents and interests.
We are currently seeking a passionate and energetic 2-4 year Lawyer to join our growing Litigation group.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 2-4 years PQE preferably with a health law background, but a willingness to act in an administrative law / government litigation with a law enforcement / criminal law and procedure flavour;
- solid experience in dispute resolution, insurance notifications and claims;
- experience in providing advice on indemnity, liability, quantum, litigation compliant evidence, remedies and damages;
- sound knowledge of occupier and public liability claims, professional indemnity and negligence claims;
- exceptional client service with the ability to assess risk and deliver innovative legal solutions;
- commercial acumen with the ability to effectively apply the law to the matter on hand;
- accuracy and high attention to detail;
- excellent communication and organisational skills;
- excellent advocacy skills;
- optimistic with an openness to embedding themselves in the culture of the firm;
- strong academics;
- a "can do" attitude;
- a strong work ethic.