Jennifer has over 15 years' expertise in commercial law, including advising businesses from start-up to dissolution and ensuring they have in place the appropriate documentation to minimise risk in their dealings with third parties, such as services agreements, product supply and distribution agreements, website terms and conditions and privacy policies and transactional agreements relating to the sale and purchase of businesses and properties.
Jennifer now has a particular focus on the Charities and Not-For-Profit sector where she assists clients with their interactions with governmental authorities such as the ATO and the ACNC and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Her work also includes corporate structuring, dispute resolution and property law.
Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Courts of New South Wales and Victoria and the High Court of New Zealand, Jennifer has exceptional client account management skills and is able to adapt her approach to respond to different legislative and regulatory environments.
It's about delivering a personal experience to provide clients with the services they need in the way that suits them best
- providing a broad range of legal support to not-for-profit organisations
- working with charities, community groups and educational institutions
- providing advice on ACNC and Charities Act compliance
- establishing constitutions and structuring companies limited by guarantee, incorporated associations and charitable trusts
- advising on deductible gift recipient requirements, rebates and tax exemptions