Joanne is a property lawyer advising clients in the charities and not-for-profit and education sectors on their commercial and property dealings.
Joanne's expertise covers a broad range of property transactions including the acquisition and disposal of commercial and residential property, property subdivision, property development, commercial leasing and due diligence for such transactions. She also has experience in a range of commercial legal work including the acquisition and disposal of businesses.
Joanne's clients include universities and other educational establishments, churches, aged care facilities, charities and private clients.
It's not just about the knowledge and expertise, but delivering commercial results, in a personable manner, and the long-term relationships and connections we form
- All aspects of property transactions for commercial clients, not-for-profit organisations and private clients from large scale property development to other related issues.
- Property purchases and sales.
- Leases including licences, agreements to lease, incentive agreements, Memoranda of Understanding and Heads of Agreement, variations, Transfers of Leases and Deeds of Assignment and Surrenders of Leases and Deeds of Surrender.
- Construction contracts.
- Strata subdivisions.
- Rates and duty exemptions.
- Environmental and local government law.