Rachelle has over 25 years’ experience as a litigation generalist in mid and top tier firms in Sydney and London, including major project experience.
She has represented private clients, insurers and government agencies in complex civil and general litigation across a wide range of areas.
- Medical negligence and medical product liability claims
- Multi-million dollar personal injury and Compensation to Relatives Act claims for plaintiffs
- Hearings and investigations conducted by a commission of enquiry, including leading related projects
- Professional indemnity claims for lawyers and other professionals
- Banking litigation involving enforcement of securities, injunctions and caveat applications
- Representing NSW Police in intentional tort claims and PTSD claims
- Project management of US$200m multi-party litigation involving a legal team of 20
- Property and contract disputes including injunctions, caveat applications and other equitable claims
- High value private client litigation
- Licensing appeals