Sarah has over 10 years of industry experience advising clients on a range of property, development and leasing transactions.
Sarah has acted for clients on a broad range of capital transactions including the acquisition and disposal of commercial and residential sites, subdivision of land as well as the leasing of commercial, retail and industrial premises.
Over the course of her career, Sarah has acted for clients at all levels in both the private and government sector. She has assisted clients involved in various industries including building and construction, shopping centres and arcades, commercial office buildings, medical and health precincts, hotels and hospitality, cinemas, airports, railways and infrastructure, telecommunications, marine and primary industries.
In 2019, Sarah joined Makinson d'Apice to assist clients of the Charities and Not-For-Profit team with their growing property and development needs. She now works closely with various religious organisations, universities, schools and childcare centres.
- Sale and purchase of land including Torrens, strata, company and leasehold title including preparing due diligence reports .
- Leases including agreements to lease for "cold shell" and "warm shell" premises, incentive deeds, fitout deeds, licences, variations, transfers and surrenders.
- Preparing and registering dealings on title including easements, positive and negative covenants and bylaws.
- Construction head contracts and subcontracts.
- Hotel management agreements.