Stephen has practised as a solicitor and barrister for over 29 years principally in general litigation and dispute resolution.
He has extensive experience in all jurisdictions appearing in Local, District, Supreme, Federal courts and Tribunals.
Stephen has acted and appeared for Road authorities, Councils, Major retailers, Owner corporations, insurers and brokers in a variety of general and complex litigation matters, Including mediations. He has also appeared at Coronial inquiries.
- civil liability and general litigation
- major personal injury claims, including psychiatric and psychological injury,
- intentional tort and child abuse matters,
- medical negligence,
- property and contract disputes,
- strata and building disputes.