Paul has more than 20 years of experience in providing legal services to private clients.
He is an Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates Law, a member of the NSW Law Society's Specialist Accreditation Wills and Estates Advisory Committee and a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
For the past 4 years, Paul has been listed in the Doyles' guides as one of the leading lawyers in the area of Leading Wills, Estates & Succession Planning in NSW.
He is highly experienced in assisting a range of clients including high net worth individuals in transferring and protecting their wealth and during his time in London he specialised in inheritance tax mitigation.
Paul also provides continuing legal education for solicitors and other professionals and is a regular speaker on Wills and Estate Law at Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Superannuation seminars.
- estate planning, including wills with complex trusts to give asset protection and tax advantages
- challenges to wills
- assisting clients, including high net worth individuals, to protect assets for future generations and to transfer their wealth
- estate administration, both testate (with a will) and intestate (without a will)
- assisting clients with a blended family to address the needs of all family members, and to keep friction to a minimum
- applications for court made wills where a person lacks capacity to make a will themselves