Erin specialises in estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation. Her litigation experience includes family provision proceedings, contested probate proceedings and statutory will applications.
She has experience in property law which gives Erin an in depth knowledge and unique understanding in property related disputes and transactions within the areas of Estate planning, administration and litigation.
Since joining Makinson d'Apice, Erin has advised and represented numerous individuals and several charities and church organisations.
Erin was recognised in the 2019 Doyle’s Guide as a rising star lawyer in Austraila in the area of Wills, Estates & Succession Planning.
- estate litigation; family provision proceedings, contested probate proceedings, statutory will applications, mediations, hearings
- powers of attorneys and appointments of enduring guardians
- estate planning, including drafting wills with complex trusts to give asset protection and tax advantages
- estate administration; obtaining grants of probate and letters of administration including issues of domicile, overseas assets, informal testamentary documents, intestacy and reseal in NSW of grants obtained in other jurisdictions in order to administer NSW assets
- drafting deeds of family arrangement