Nancy is a skilled practitioner in banking and finance, corporate commercial transactions, and all facets of property and its development.
She assists banks, finance companies, insurers, property investors and developers, SMEs, institutional investors, and superannuation and development funds to complete transactions that range from the commonplace to the highly complex.
Nancy has a collaborative working style with a commercial approach to solving problems and focussing on the issues that will truly make or break a deal.
We strive to build client relationships based on trust and respect
- acting for major financiers on all forms of finance transactions, including project finance, syndicated loans, mezzanine funding, private equity deals involving debt to equity conversions and profit participation
- advising on banking and finance compliance and regulatory issues
- advising on new product creation and drafting associated transaction documents
- SMSF lending
- full due diligence for acquisitions and sales of retail, commercial and industrial property
- drafting standard loan and security documentation for lenders and National Credit Code compliance
- surety bond facilities
- advising and acting on all aspects of property development
- drafting commercial agreements, business acquisitions and share sales and purchases