The Second Edition of the Church Administration Handbook is available to purchase online. The handbook outlines how the complex institution that is the Catholic Church in the modern world is structured and functions.
Written by experts in ecclesiastical and civil law, the Church Administration Handbook is an invaluable resource for:
- managers of the church’s temporal affairs
- administrative staff in parishes, schools, hospitals and other church institutions
- members of finance councils and boards
- seminarians and others preparing for leadership roles in the church
- professional advisers to church bodies, civil lawyers and accountants
- journalists and members of the media who write about the church.
About the Authors:
Fr Brian Lucas is the National Director of Catholic Mission (the Pontifical Mission Societies in Australia).
Fr Peter Slack is Parish Priest of St Mary’s Parish, Casino, in the Diocese of Lismore.
Mr Bill d’Apice is our firm’s chairman of partners and has experience acting as an adviser to
the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, various dioceses and religious congregations.
Order the Church Administration Handbook (2nd Edition) online at www.stpauls.com.au for $49.95.